Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Ted’s business background began selling medical equipment and supplies. Soon thereafter he became a Marketing Manager for IPCO Hospital Supply, a national distributor, where he developed new products for the hospital marketplace. He is credited for developing the:
- Disposable Electro Surgical Pencil
- Patient Belongings/Emergency Room Bags
After working for IPCO he developed his own Operating Room Sterilization Tray business.
Ted founded Design Graphics in 1976, an advertising and marketing agency, producing brochures, catalogs, product sheets, ads and other collateral materials for local and regional clients. The agency grew rapidly by developing websites for small and mid-size companies.
In 2004, Ted merged Design Graphics with MarketShare Communications, becoming Chief Marketing Officer and co-owner. As the company’s Chief Marketing Strategist and a certified Facilitative Leadership Trainer, Ted has the unique ability to clearly delineate business problems using a team approach. He has successfully leveraged these talents to help MarketShare’s clients develop marketing and branding programs based on implementing sound business strategies that increase business revenues while growing bottom-line profitability.
Ted has been involved in various business organizations and trade associations over the years including:
- Morris County Chamber of Commerce – Business Development Committee Member, Technology Committee Member
- BizCircles Executive Forum – Co-facilitated executive peer group with partner Ilene Greene
- Continuing and Professional Education Center of William Paterson University –
Taught Marketing Strategy and Branding